Thursday, October 25, 2007

Raw Milk in Jeopardy in California!

URGENT: Some serious deception has just taken place in the California Assembly, and Californians who value raw milk (and all its health benefits) need to take swift action to stop it!

Read all about it from Mark McAfee's point of view here, and also check out David Gumpert's excellent analysis here. Then write letters! Send them! And post a comment here letting me know that you did! I'm doing a mailing in the morning, and I'll post once I'm done, too.

Thanks, y'all.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Oops, well I forgot to post back after sending off letters. I'm guessing that you did, too. ;-) Well, I did send letters, and Mark McAfee did meet with the committee that sneaked AB 1735 through the Assembly. Much was promised, but no promises have been fulfilled to date, and the committee has refused further meetings. I wrote to the Chairwoman of the committee again this week, and plan to attend all hearings on this matter to get it resolved. Please, if you value your right to fresh, unpasteurized milk, get involved!